Great Server, A Few Questions Please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great Server, A Few Questions Please!

Post  Lucian on Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi there! I recently found your server and have been enjoying the Werewolf class- Its really what made me want to play on your server! I am just curious though wether or not I should bother to stick around. Are you planning on shutting it down anytime soon? I never see more than 1-3 people online at one time, and there seems to be zero activity on the forums here either. Just curious, I play on the other PvE server when its slow on your s, just curious where all the players are!

Thanks! See ya in game!

PS-
Can you explain how the gem bots work for me? I used a healer one about 3 times and then it ran out of charges, and when I buy more with points it still says That my stack of 2 new gems, when stacked with the empty one, still says they are out of charges...! So how do I re-charge them I guess? thanks!

Lucian

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Great Server, A Few Questions Please!

Post  Nagami on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:21 am

First off let me welcome you to the server. But to answer your question, no the server is not planing on shutting down. At the moment we do have a small population, but we are slowly growing. New content is being added just about everyday.

For the bots all you need to do is equip it, right click on the gem and use the item with /use (while the gem is equipped) I'd recommend that a macro is made for use, it will be use quite often.
Nagami
GM

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucian on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:49 am

Thanks for the reply! Can you tell me where I am supposed to recharge them when they run out of charges? thanks!

Lucian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarrik on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

AT the moment we have taken rechargers out so you cannot recharge rune gems..... Sorry !

Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Razmataz on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:05 am

Yes, and also welcome to the server! We are doing major over halls and populating dungeons. And, as time permits we hope to get a a PVP zone working to bring some more people in. otherwise we have a great deal to offer here. And there are 2 current events in the forums browse and find out about them and also there will be other events as we make the time.

The easiest way to separate the discharged from the charged is, I just drag the used one to the last spot of my back pack and throw it away later. Or you can drag it back to an empty slot in your back pack and drag it to the ground and use the shift key holding it down, and then hit your "D" key and it will ask you if you want to destroy that item. hit yes and the used item is gone.

Rune Protector Gems
by Razmataz on Sat 6 Sep 2008 - 22:39

The Rune protector gems purchased for BP's have only 2 charges. once spent the items are not rechargable. But, should be disposed of. Think of the item as a scroll that once a spell has been discharged a new scroll is needed to do another action.
These gems can be found in Brimstone Caverns off the "mysterious merchant" and all "bounty trinket merchants".

Admin

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://raoc.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucian on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:22 pm

Wow Awesome thank you guys very much for all the info. That clears it all up for me! And I will have to start hanging out in DF more for points Razz

Lucian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top