Armsman report

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Armsman report

Post  Hengysth on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:36 am

Hello RAoC community,

New on this server and willing to help as I can, I'll try to list here the bugs I'm discovering while playing my Armswoman (Kerstyn)

- Autotrain : it should be slash and thrust. (Edit : both are autotrain by levelling but only thrust appears )
- Taunting shout : there is no icon to this ability so I can't interact it and use it.
- Metal guard : no icon to it too, so same problem.

- Viking : there are still the midgarian weapon ability proposed to be train, but beware, as an armsman you will just be able to use the albion weaponskills => blunt / thrust / slash / two handed / polearm. All others are trainable, but not usable.

- Epic quest : Seems to be a bug at the return of the sealed pouch. The journal ask to give it to Lindmann Halse, the NPC is called Lindmann Halsey. I think this missing letter is the problem.

Thanks a lot for the great job done with RAoC and long live to it ![u]

Hengysth

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Armsman report

Post  Hengysth on Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:48 pm

Some edition to correct false information, and an edition for the epic quest that seems to bug Wink

Hengysth

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Razmataz on Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:43 pm

ok as for choosing an alb class...thats what you get when you choose it along with the class restrictions that come with it. even if you pick a different race to join that class...just think of it this way...if you join an institution your bound by it's rules and regulations regardless of race or sex. additional races are just a perk that was added for players benifit to choose other professions.

as far as your epic get with me in game and i will give it to you.

i can't fix the abilities and spells that have been issues. i'll forward spell and abilities to zarrik. and he will get to them as time permits.

TY for your patience.

Razmataz
Razmataz
Admin

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://raoc.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down