Death Servant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death Servant

Post  Zarrik on Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:28 pm

Ok, we know that Gravemasters are not getting any spells in Death Servant after level 32... But I have never been a Gravemaster before... So all of you Gravemasters please send Zarrik a tell or post what abilities you are missing what they do and what level you are supposed to get them.

Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Death Servant

Post  Bolterguis on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:50 pm

I'll have to look around for a spell list and post it for everyone. But I have noticed that the Vacuum spells like does not work like it says/supposed to at all. The spell like is supposed to dmg the target at the same time replenish the casters power. can't rember the spells names atm, but the 2 that i have tried one doesn't do anything at all, but you can cast it, and the other one you cast it do dmg, but does not replenish the power at all. I'll get back later with more details about this and the spells dmg to power transfer ratio.

Bolterguis

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolterguis on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:26 am

Ok I was a bit off on the spells. It is not the vacume line that doesn't work it is the Instant health taps. The one I have just tested out is Anguish of Death. I can cast the spell but the pet does not cast it at all, It's almost like the pet does not get the command to cast the spell.

Bolterguis

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top